Endura-Veyor is a leading manufacturing of industrial grade conveyors and conveyor systems for efficient handling of parts, scrap and many types of processing applications.
Some of the conveyor types available include:
- Low Profile Conveyors
- Hinged Steel Belt Conveyors
- Sliderbed Conveyors
- Boxwall Conveyors
- Container Dumpers
Low Profile Conveyors are rugged units uniquely designed for dependable stamping press applications to conveyor parts or scrap.
- Low profile design to fit in tight places such as under dies or presses.
- 12 gauge formed steel frame
- Belt widths from 3” wide to 25” wide
- Lengths available from 12 inches to 144 inches in 12 inch increments.
- A variety of belt types to suit user needs.
- Speed to suit job requirements.
- Many options available to meet customer needs
- Can be used for many different conveyor applications
Steel Belt Conveyors are ideal for handling parts, stampings, scrap, chips, forgings, die castings, trimmings or other similar material handling applications:
- Heavy duty industrial construction
- Steel Belt widths from 3” to 96” depending upon pitch desired
- Available in 2 ½” , 4”, 6” and 9” pitch hinged steel belt styles
- Many configurations available such as inclined, horizontal, “Z”, etc.
- Motor and speed arrangements to suit user needs.
- Belt types to meet application specifications
Contact Metalworking Machinery Systems for more information on these rugged, dependable conveyors.